What is Tip-offs Anonymous?
Tip-offs Anonymous is a unique and innovative business solution that combats one of the most serious problems that face all organisations – that of fraud, dishonesty and unethical behaviour in the workplace. It is an independent hotline service that will:
- Enable Umgeni Water stakeholders (employee’s, management, suppliers and customers) to report these and other problems in a confidential manner without fear of recrimination, as well as
- Act as a powerful practical deterrent to dishonesty and inappropriate behaviour in work place.
Tip-offs Anonymous is designed to protect the assets, bottom line and reputation of organisations, both in the private or public sector.
The operator will assign you a reference number. If you wish to have specific feedback on action taken, please phone the hotline again, quote your number and ask for available feedback.
Why the need for Tip-offs Anonymous?
- Demonstrates an organisation’s commitment to the King Reports on Corporate Governance especially as far as disclosure services and hotlines are concerned.
- Enables an organisation to comply substantially with the Protected Disclosures Act No 26 of 2000.
- Enables strong organisation culture morale.
- Enhances an organisation’s risk management strategy and profile as well as that of the board of directors and audit committee.
- Provides stakeholders with an independent mechanism to report anonymously, without fear of recrimination.
How to make use of Tip-offs Anonymous?
- A unique 0800 FreeCall telephone number.
- A unique e-mail address Umgeniwater@tip-offs.com.
- Generic FreePost address and FreeCall facsimile facility.
- Website for the secure reporting of tip-offs and the sharing of an organisation’s code of ethics, as well as policies and procedures.
- Expert guidance and assistance in communicating the service and an organisation’s contact details to stakeholders by way of various promotional and advertising media.
- Experienced operators who respond to calls in a number of languages at a secure
contact centre equipped with state of the art equipment – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Dedicated response to callers to probe for organisation specific facts such as dates, times, locations, people, amounts involved and any witnesses.
- Trained report analysts who analyse and assess reports for urgency and importance.
- Written tip-off reports forwarded to a designated senior executive of the organisation.
- Regular reporting of call activity and summary of tip-off reports generated
|Tip-offs Anonymous Contact Details:
Free Call: 0800 864 463
Free Fax: 0800 00 77 88
Free Post: KZN 138 Umhlanga Rocks, 4320
eMail Address: Email:Umgeniwater@tip-offs.com