Umgeni Water is establishing a profile for Enterprises to facilitate the constructive and meaningful participation by the designated groups in the provision of security services within Umgeni Water sites in its area of operation (eThekwini Metro, King Cetshwayo, UMgungundlovu, ILembe, UGu, Harry Gwala, & UThukela).
Black-owned companies are invited to apply to be considered under the Contract Participation Goals (CPG) programme. Only Emerging Micro Enterprises (EMEs) and Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs) will be considered.
Please note that:
• Umgeni Water UW reserves the right to use other institutions/bodies to validate the information submitted.
• Umgeni Water may from time to time conduct a physical verification of the information submitted by the Prospective Enterprise for truthfulness of the information provided.
• Participation in this programme does not guarantee the awarding of any project to the Enterprise by Umgeni Water.
• When more than one Enterprise share a director, only one of the Enterprises will be considered.
• Only Military Veterans who are registered on the National Military Veteran’s Database will be considered.
Prospective Enterprises must submit all required documents together with the completed registration form, by 30 April 2 0 2 1